Saturday, April 14, 2012

In PAIN!!

Spent Thursday afternoon in the doctor's office. Sunday a kid came out of my breezeway, knocked me flat on my back as he was racing through on a scooter. The complex is over run with them. Went to management Monday and she said she was gonna ban them. As a few days passed, pain turned into misery. I'm on stronger pain meds, had to get x-rays to make sure I didn't tear anything or break anything. This is ridiculous. I will not be a prisoner at a higher rent!

Went to get my mail and out of the breezeway came another scooter today. Called the manager and told her the kids were all over the place including my breezeway. This is ridiculous. I can't take chances physically. She HAS to do something about this. Otherwise, I'll be searching for another place in December.

No comments:

Post a Comment