Saturday, May 26, 2012

My neighbor is moving out

My neighbor across from me is moving out today. She was here four months. Moved in a week behind me. She said she was shocked how much this place has gone down since moving in. She also said they've rented the apartment already. Who knows what horrible surprise lurks behind that door now. 

We stood outside and talked awhile. As we talked, the horrible neighbors downstairs turned up the loud music and had their party. She was glad to be moving out. How I wish I could have joined her.


I also found out you can escape the lease if you move out of state. So if I had the money, I could move to KY or anywhere else. What I wouldn't do to move out of Alabama! If anyone has any suggestions, help, etc., please email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment