Thursday, October 25, 2012

OUCH!!

Yes, another flare! I've been in bed since Monday. Now Thursday. When I enjoy life, I pay for it physically. Flares set in. High fevers, swollen joints, extreme pain, extreme fatigue. Bad bad week. So tired of this.

Still haven't found another internal medicine doctor. Harder than I thought. Of course, the one back home just wiped her hands of me as soon as I left. My aneurysm doctor did the same. Spent a week waiting for them to call back with some sort of reference on where to go in Lexington. Was told to "google" a name and pick a doctor. What a great concern they have. In the mean time I have an aneurysm in my chest next to my heart. Never mind it is a ticking bomb. 

So I'm praying for God to open that door. I can't seem to find one. My other doctors are useless. I should have gone to God for help in the first place. When will I ever learn? Praying for Him to open the doors and guide me for direction.

Changed meds this week. Pain med isn't strong enough without the ultram. Didn't realize how much that small pill actually worked. So it is back to the ultram with the new pain med. I can't stand this horrible pain.

Still the same here as it was in AL -  when I'm sick, I'm alone. No one to help when I'm in bed or down. I'm thankful for the change of surroundings, but sometimes I wish I had someone in my life, especially when I'm sick. Would be wonderful not to be alone all of the time. 

It cost a lot of money to move here. My funds are depleted. Praying for a financial miracle, too. Otherwise those meds will be cut even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment