Thursday, June 27, 2013

And Lupus Joins the Fun!

Since my latest sickness episode, lupus flare has joined the fun. Last night my heart started fluttering like a  butterfly and has been fluttering all day. Fevers have broken out several times today. The pain in my body has been horrible. I can't stop shaking. Unfortunately, doctors can't do a thing about the lupus flare. Just say wear it out.

So I rest if I can and suffer when I'm awake. Oh how I wish this disease would go away! I'm so sick of it. I'm so sick of suffering, fighting it, taking mega amounts of medication to try to control the symptoms. I'm so tired of the cost of this disease! I'm so tired of not having a life because of it!

So tired. So much in pain today. And the rain came in yesterday. Pain is more intense. Lupus go away!

No comments:

Post a Comment