Monday, June 17, 2013

SICK NIGHT AHEAD

It is going to be a sick night ahead. My tummy is burning and churning again. The swelling started after lunch. I was careful in what I ate, but the pain came anyway. Two throwing up episodes in one month. And now a deep burning pain set in for the night. Will I ever find out what's going on?

I called the doctor's office again this morning to find out the catscan results. Left message for them to call me. Called back and talked to the front desk. Explained my situation and how I had to chase down my test results last time. She took down all the info after she found out there were no results in my file. I told her the hospital told me the results would have been there last Wednesday afternoon or Thursday morning and I had called Friday and left a message for someone to call me, but no one did. She apologized and promise to get someone to call.

An hour later, the doctor's assistant called. She said the test showed no abnormalities. In other words, they didn't see anything unusual. Offered to send me to gastro doctor, but I declined. Why go through more testing when nothing is inflammed? I'll go to the ER WHEN it happens again and it will happen. Let them do their tests and find out what's going on.

So it could have been food poisoning, gall bladder or even related to my aneurysm. I'll just have to wait until the next attack.

It hurts when I eat or drink anything.

I have two more weeks of the month to stretch Fifty dollars for groceries and medication. I don't think I'm going to make it and I'm scared. There are a few cans in the cabinet and a loaf of break. Oh how I wish I could win Publisher's Clearing house and not have to worry about where money would come from just to buy groceries each month!! I wake up each day hoping the end of the month is a bit closer to the end.

I'm tired. I'm sick. I'm so worried about money. Help me Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment