Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Been A Hard Week!

Word of advice - Don't ever sign up for Dish! No local customer service. If you need a new box, they will "send it to you in five days" at your own expense. Then you have to pay $$$ to send back the old box. When you call customer service, they just give you the run around and raise your blood pressure! I chose them last summer when I moved to Wilmore. Cheap special deal. When you're sick 90% of the time and spend more time inside than out, when you're alone 100% of the time you're stuck inside, the tv keeps good company. Without that company, I'm lost. It is just nice to have someone talking to me during the day and to know what's going on in the world.

But my experience with Dish the past week has left a bad taste in my mouth. Don't EVER use Dish!! They were rude, disgusting, and never resolved the problems. I hung up in tears after the third phone call today. Now I'm stressed out and had already been sick from a lupus flare. They just iced the cake!

If I had a  converter box and antenna, I'd drop all tv service and use it. This is just ridiculous. I'm dumping Dish soon. No sense in all of this stress.

If anyone has a converter box and antenna sitting in a corner, I'd surely appreciate the use of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment