Thursday, September 12, 2013

Diagnosis

My test results revealed I am at an extremely low level of Vitamin D. This is causing my system to go haywire. So high doses of Vitamin D for awhile. Makes sense. People with systemic lupus cannot be in the sun. It activates the disease. We get most of our Vitamin D from the sun. One more expense. One more pill to fill. One more one more one more!

If it makes a difference in how I feel, stops my hair from falling out, helps me rest better, I'm up for it. Will cut into other areas of finances.

_---------------------------------------------------------------

I ran across this on the internet and wanted to share it:

https://www.facebook.com/mary.calhoun.73#!/photo.php?v=10151846363680799&set=vb.278597188832702&type=2&theater

 

No comments:

Post a Comment