Saturday, September 21, 2013

Stressed??? YES!!!

The government is playing games again. Should they shut down, I won't be able to pay my rent on Oct. 1st. I have no one to go to for help. What do I do?! I GET STRESSED! Then I have a flare.

This week I had a vasculitis outbreak. Not a good thing. Vasculitis is inflammation of the blood vessels. Going to the current rheumatologist is useless. He doesn't address problems. He just says, "Huh" and records it on his computer. I won't see the new rheumatologist until Dec. 31st and that is the soonest I could get in to see her. So I stress and suffer.

So if there is a miracle out there, I need one! $450 may not seem much to some, especially the politicians, but it is shelter for me.
They don't live in the real world and don't understand how their decisions affect the sick, elderly and disabled.

No comments:

Post a Comment