Tuesday, November 12, 2013

BBBRRRRR!

It is now 29 degrees outside! Suppose to drop to 22. Even though this place is so cold, I'm thankful for the roof over my head, blankets and warm clothing! Would still LOVE a fireplace! Have the space for a faux fireplace, but can't afford one. Wish this place came with a fireplace! :)



When I awoke this morning, there was a dusting of snow on the ground. First OFFICIAL snow! Had flakes last month, but nothing stuck then. Of course, when the sun came out the snow melted. Some still remains in the shadows. Hoping this is a sign of a good snow winter like my college days.

The temps are going back up again by the end of the week. Attacks my body terribly! Lupus flares are going up and down! I haven't been outside the door since Saturday. Dishes sit in my sink. Things are left undone. But I'm thankful to open my eyes in the morning.

Today was beautiful! Thank you, Lord, for snow!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment