Monday, November 25, 2013

CAT SCAN TUESDAY AND UPDATE

My cat scan is Tuesday. Time has been moved up. Have to be there by 9:45 a.m. so I'm assuming it will be earlier. They will check the size of my growing aneurysm near my heart, look for other aneurysms throughout my body, and check the size and growth of the nodules in my lung (something I didn't know about until a couple of weeks ago).

The weather is suppose to be horrible Tuesday - icy rain and snow (good stuff!) later on. Not the best day to be out and about.

Good thoughts and prayers are appreciated. I see the thoracic surgeon the following Tuesday.

I'm still in pretty bad pain today after yesterday's accident. Still have a knot on my head and it hurts to even lay it on a pillow. My back and shoulders are really painful. I also woke up with sore tonsils and an ear ache. Just seems like I'm getting hit in all directions right now.

I truly don't know how anyone goes through life without faith in God. There is no way I would have made it this far without Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment