Monday, November 4, 2013

STRESS!!

Today I find out my medications are going up. So it looks like I'll have to choose between food and which meds I can afford next year. Too bad I don't live in a house that's paid for. Would be less money going out and I could pay for the much needed medication.

STRESSED! And no stress is not good for lupus. Stress is today's word - too much stress.

Started my day heading outside to hang out some clothes and discovered my clothesline was taken down by my neighbor. I had to go next door and ask him why and where he put it. This is the second time they've done this and it really ticked me off. Why can't people ask before removing something that isn't theirs? So now I'm having to go back outside and put it up myself.

Then the letter about my increased medication costs. So I spent half and hour waiting for my insurance company to pick up. Then they sent me to call another number where I spent another half hour. Nothing was resolved. Just costs more and I cannot afford it.

Today is one day I wanted to crawl back into bed and pull the sheets over my head. But I was too stressed to unwind! So I'm having problems breathing - which is a common reaction when my lupus is active.

I just want to scream!!!!!! Oh and by the way, thanks Obama for my $15 a month increase. Won't cover any of the meds I take nor will it help with the cost of living increase.

No comments:

Post a Comment