Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Weather Beaten

With the temperatures going from one extreme to another, add on icy rain and snow, it feels like someone has beaten me with a hammer. Struggled with a headache for four days. Swollen joints and fevers.  I've been housebound for awhile not seeing another person. Thank goodness for my Rascal! I'd be lost without him.
The temps are heading back up slowly only to take another nose dive Monday night with chances of snow. We had some snow and icy rain this past Sunday night.

I try to sleep in between the pain. It is miserable! This has been a "want to unzip my body and crawl out" kinda week. Spring is coming and with it comes rain. Lots of rain. Painful rain.

My daffodils and tulips are just starting to come up from the ground. So looking forward to seeing flowers one day. I thought the only way I would get flowers was to grow them myself. Right now all I see are green sprouts.

It is the end of the month and I've started counting pennies again. Have to buy Rascal some food somehow. Luckily Buddy eats the leftovers. As for me, I opened a can of corn and green beans tonight. It is good when it is all you have left in the pantry!

So much to do around my apartment, but don't have the strength to do it right now. Was so thankful I could vacuum two days ago. When you're chronically sick, you're thankful for small things you can do each day.

Some days I wonder why I'm still on this earth. Then someone tells you your life made a difference in theirs and made it all worthwhile. Tell someone how much they mean to you tomorrow!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment