Saturday, June 28, 2014

A Saturday Evening

Sitting here cuddling with my old cat, Rascal. If he pushes anymore, the computer will be in the floor! Rain came in yesterday and even though the barometric pressure has caused some harsh suffering from pain, I was glad to see it come. The temps were unbearable! The rain cooled the air like a gentle breeze.

Last night I was able to go to a friend's house. She treated me to dinner and I was so very thankful for that gift! End of the month and counting pennies again.

We watched her 9 o'clock bush bloom just after nine. Was so amazing to watch flower go from bud to bloom so quickly. I want one of those bulbs!

Today was spent trying to accomplish just one thing because the pain was so intense from the rain. Lupus patients are very sensitive to the weather both in summer and winter. I finally washed dishes and hung up the clothes. Enough for one day.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment