Monday, June 30, 2014

Fuzzy Lupus Day

It is a fuzzy day for me. Can't concentrate. Can't remember what I'm doing while I'm doing it. Mental fuzzy. Lupus fuzzy. Lupus pain! Oh the Pain!!

The rain is still here and although it is cooler (which I love), the rain has wreaked havoc on my body. I'm in so much pain today. Couldn't sleep because my body hurt at every turn. (Doesn't help that my old mattress is so beaten up).

Last night's humidity came in waves. Sweat, cold, chills, sweat. Then the pain. So predictable!

Still have quite a bit to do before the Wilmore yard sale on Saturday. If I didn't need the money desperately, I would say forget it. But I need it desperately so I'm pulling out stuff and tagging it. The hard part is taking the boxes of heavy stuff to the front door area so that I can pull it out Saturday. 

All that's left is still tagging and hanging up Yard Sale signs on Wednesday night. That will be hard, too, because I'll have to "walk" the streets in the heat to get them up. Am I doing damage to my body by having a yard sale, walking in the heat, struggling to get it all done? You bet your boots I am! But sometimes you just have to do what you have to do. All money will go to refilling my medications (that I should have done at the beginning of the month but couldn't afford to do so) and paying toward the hospital bill. 

When you're in pain, there is nothing like a soft, warm kitty in your lap. Rascal has been sticking close to me the past few days. No matter how much I suffer, he's there when people aren't. Thank you, God, for fuzzy warm creatures!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment