Monday, July 28, 2014

GoFundMe.com - For Benlysta treatments

 NEXT TREATMENT: Friday, August 1, 2014

 Today I started feeling more like myself again. The IV medicine had a powerful punch to my system. I suffered many side effects, but today I feel more like a human being. And for the first time in years my spine isn't in severe pain. There is HOPE!


Please share my link on your page. You might be surprised at what a difference one act of kindness would make!

My doctor has prescribed the drug Benlysta. It is designed for severe systemic lupus. It is also an IV drug. I'll be going to the hospital for treatments once a month. The first month I'll have to go three times. This is the only drug for systemic lupus.

I've suffered from this horrible disease for eighteen years now and it has done quite a bit of damage. This is my last hope to slow it down and give me somewhat of a quality of life. Problem is it costs $28,000 of which my insurance won't cover. I have received a grant to cover $15,000.00 and only need to cover the rest along with transportation costs of $10 per trip.

It has been a difficult journey suffering from this disease. I have no family and no one to care for me when I cannot care for myself. With your donation of $1, $5, or even $10 you can make a huge difference in the life of someone who desperately needs your help.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart!


PAGE LINK: http://www.gofundme.com/bbfsgw





No comments:

Post a Comment