Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Remembering My College Years

This weekend old friends from college will be gathering. I won't be able to gather with them because I'm participating in the Wilmore Yard Sales. (I need the money more. I need cat food and people food.) I just don't have the strength to do both.

Not being able to function like a normal person, my body has cried out in pain this week and last as I gather items for the sale. Rain increased the pain and swelling. I also knocked over a radiator heater onto my right foot. It is swollen. Broken? Who knows! I can't feel anything past my knees so it is hard tell if something is broken.

I ran across this song today: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuXB1a3NBCw

LOVED it in college and still do. So I'm saving it to my site. Enjoy if you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment