Saturday, October 4, 2014

Update

It has been a horrible week physically! Was so sick I could barely get out of bed. High fevers, swollen joints and legs, throwing up, etc. Side effects from Benlysta or the start of a new flare? Not sure. All I know is that it has been a horrible week. 

Haven't sent many updates lately because I'm using my Kindle to go online. Hard to type on a kindle. Will try to do better.

My next Benlysta IV is Friday, Oct. 17th. The foundation that has contributed part of the payments for treatment (since my insurance won't cover it) has informed us we must pay back 25% of the full cost. Fine time to learn of this! My GoFundMe.com account is dead in the water. I haven't met $1,000 let alone $13,000 to pay for the medication. 

Many prayers needed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment