Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Word Of Warning

My apartment is old. The bathtub has horrible stains. I have tried for two and a half years to get those stains out. Yes I' e tried everything! 

Tonight I decided to try a product with Clorox. Burned my lungs and throat so badly. Almost called 911 when I passed out after a severe coughing fit. What stopped me? Cost!!

Fumes are still bad, but I finally opened the window.

If you have a chronic illness, do not use any thing with Clorox.

And no it did not clean the horrible stains. Just made me sick.


1 comment:

  1. Wow, that is so scary. I always open a window first when I use anything with Clorox. My tub is old and stained too. I'm pretty sure the only thing that will make it look better is getting it re-glazed or putting one of those "BathFitter" things over it. I just clean it with my usual "Clorox cleaner" (not straight Clorox) to be sure to keep mildew away but it still looks like hell.

    ReplyDelete