Friday, November 28, 2014

UPDate

Just wanted to say how thankful I am to have friends who support me. Benlysta has been a rough medication to tolerate. It will take awhile to get it out of my system. I, too, wish it had worked.
Wouldn't it be wonderful if medications were money back guarantee?! Maybe they should include that in the health care system! Unfortunately, they are not so I will be paying back approximately $2,000.00.

There is always a reason for everything in our lives. Through this experience I have been reminded how kind and loving people can be. Thank you.

My next "adventure" will start in January when I see a pulmonologist. I haven't been breathing well over the past couple of years and signs are showing up that concern my rheumatologist. She's looking for pulmonary hypertension - Increased pressures within the blood vessels in the lungs that can lead to difficulty breathing and right-sided heart failure. Seems to also be a symptom of lupus damage.

After that I will have a heart cath of the right side of my heart. Date not set yet.

Thank you all again for the love and support you have given to me. Christmas season has started so enjoy your time with family!

No comments:

Post a Comment