Wednesday, December 17, 2014

A Christmas Post

There may not be presents under my tree, but I enjoy decorating for Christmas. The lights suck me in every time. They suck Rascal in, too. I've pushed him off the counter too many times this year because he thinks he's an ornament. 

I love ornaments and have collected several over the years from friends. Getting an ornament means more to me than anything else. My favorite ones are those with family pictures. Even though they have passed on, this way they are still with me. 

The larger nativity belonged to my brother. He bought it thirty years ago. It remains the dearest one I own.

If you have a home to go home to this Christmas, go! Treasure the time you have with family. You don't know what you have until it is  gone. 



Just sharing photos here. Couldn't post without adding one of my best buddy, Rascal. 





No comments:

Post a Comment