Tuesday, December 23, 2014

A Snow Surprise

Should have posted this sooner, but have been under the weather. 

Saturday I went to the Kentucky Theater for a "Downton Abbey" preview. Turns out they showed the first episode of 2015. 

When I awoke way too early Saturday morning, I decided to turn on the tv to get the weather report. The weather man said the following: "No snow expected today." 

So imagine my surprise when I walked out the door to find a dusting of snow on the ground. Wilmore had indeed received snow. While walking into the theater, big snowflakes were falling in Lexington. Perhaps he should have looked outside his window that morning!

Slight chance of snow flakes for Wednesday night into Thursday. Could it be a white Christmas? Wouldn't that be nice!


No comments:

Post a Comment