Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Doctor Day

Another doctor day. New doctor so I'm not sure what to expect. I think I've become jaded by the list of doctors who just don't care. I hope and pray this one does care enough to search for what's going on. At least I have an outward symptom - nail curving.

He will be testing for pulmonary hypertension. Don't know what that involves so this will be a new experience.

It is so cold outside. When I went out to feed the kitties, my hands turned blue. It took half an hour to warm them up. I'm feeling sick today so going out in the cold is not a good thing to do.

Watched "Golden Globes" Sunday night. So happy for Kevin Spacey who won his first Globe after eight nominations.

Hoping those who read this post today have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment