Monday, February 16, 2015

Cold Snowy Day

It is a cold snowy day in Wilmore. Expecting at least twelve inches. May be more. This is the kind of snow I remember during college days. Soft, powdery snow falling so heavily it looks as though the sky is breaking off into pieces of white. The news says this kind of snow hasn't happened in fifteen years. It is so beautiful.

I don't know why, but snowy weather doesn't hurt as much as rainy weather. Although the pain remains, it isn't as intense.

My landlord is suppose to pick up this wonderful heater today. I surely have enjoyed it. Has heated my entire apartment so well.

Rascal woke me up this morning by pushing on my nose. It was as if he were saying, "Get up! There's something wrong outside!! Make it stop!"

Once I made it into the living room, he went to the window meowing. I tried to explain to him I couldn't turn it off. Silly cat. It is just snow!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment