Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Cold Temps!

Temps are COLD today with fourteen inches on the ground in my back yard. Weather says we're going to hit below zero again temp wise and more snow tomorrow. I think we're getting a taste of Boston's weather.

With the cold comes the pain. Haven't slept much even though I've been wrapped up in blankets. Still have the wonderful "borrowed" heater (too much snow on the ground for her to come get it). My gas heat is working, but the cold block walls are retaining the cold once the heat turns off. Still feels like a freezer in here.

I'm so thankful to see the sunshine this morning. Hoping some of the snow will dissolve. It is a light fluffy snow so maybe some will melt away.

Even though there is so much to do inside, I'm really getting cabin fever quickly. Odd since I'd be inside anyway. I know it is a mental thing.


Still sick from infection. Can't seem to get rid of it. I'm certain the cold air I breathe doesn't help. I do understand what the pulmonologist meant when he said to avoid cold air due to my lung issues. It literally hurts to breathe.

WEDNESDAY UPDATE: Temps will be frigid. MORE snow - predicting three more inches. Yep, it is snowing again!







 

No comments:

Post a Comment