Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Spring Sprung But I Didn't

It was 74 degrees today. Felt the warmth for a short time as I stepped outside to feed the kitties. Just didn't have the desire to stay. 

Another sleepless night as I woke up at 2:00 a.m. and never went back to sleep. Tossing and turning is not very good exercise. My mind got a good work out of worry. Still being hit with bills from Benlysta. The total now reaches $1200.00. Even though the med did not work, I'm glad I tried. There was hope for awhile. 

My spirits are low. I feel as though I've given up on everything. Keep asking myself why bother? Truth is if it were not for the kitties, I'd never get out of bed. 

The nights are still in the 30's so it makes it easier to curl up underneath the blankets and pray for sleep.  

I'm tired. Very tired. 

No comments:

Post a Comment