Saturday, March 28, 2015

THank you Lord for Sleep!!

Anyone who suffers from systemic lupus knows how bad insomnia is when it sets in. If it is due to the pain, stress, joints swelling, etc. or just because insomnia is a close friend to lupus, when it comes it stays like an unwelcome guest.

Insomnia has been an unwelcome guest here for over a week. Mine came after the heart cath. Then it set in again when I had an attack on my abdomen.

But last night I slept. Neither cat woke me up. Pain did not wake me up. It was a most welcome gift. Along with sleep came a wonderful dream. I dreamed someone sent me a check for $25,000.00. I used it to move back home to a place that was safe, quiet, warm in the winter and cool in the summer.

What excitement ensued as my best friend flew up to help. We hired a moving company to move my belongings, were able to clean my apartment together, pack up my two house cats and head home. I woke up in such peace. The entire dream was divine intervention. No stress, no doubt, no struggles. Just peace in knowing what I was doing was for the best.

And my kind neighbors next door vowed to feed and look after Buddy and Tom, who refuse to come inside to be sorry house cats.

Everything fell into place and the weight of my worry rolled off my shoulders. I would be home. Have better health care than I did here, would be able to call someone if I needed help instead of suffering alone. I would be close to the hospital and easily able to get medical attention instead of suffering and hoping to wake up in the morning.

I was at peace.

But it would take divine intervention for this dream to come true for I cannot afford movers, money for deposits of a new place, or even gas to get home.

But my heart wants to go home so badly. As it is now, I have to cancel two doctors appointments because I cannot get to Lexington. Just hoping to find one person who will help me get to my rheumatologist appointment in May. As it is I'll be walking to my GP appointment.

Life is getting to be too hard. What a fool I was to move away!

No comments:

Post a Comment