Saturday, August 8, 2015

Ouch Ouch Ouch!!!

No sleep. Severe headache. Hurting body! It has been a rough night and rough day today. I slept two hours.

Common problem with sytemic lupus patients. Insomnia. Headache. PAIN! But how on earth can you tell someone exactly how bad you feel and that you're so thankful to fall asleep on days like this? If they don't experience it, how can they understand?

When I finally found relief in sleep, my phone rang. Sometimes I hate to hear the sound of a phone ringing, especially when I hurt so badly. The ringing vibrates through my entire body. Of course, it was a telemarketer. Sometimes I just want to scream "STOP IT!"

While most people are so busy acquiring things to make themselves happy, I'd be very happy just to be pain free and rest a full eight hours. 

No comments:

Post a Comment