Tuesday, September 1, 2015

People are Unbelievable

Never ever go to lex18.com to post an opinion. You will be swallowed with negative bullies. I posted an encouragement to someone from an article I read. Immediately I was bombarded by fools. Instead of taking it, I stood my ground. I believe this world has become too complacent. Too many Christians have become the silent majority not standing up for anything. So I did.

The ignorant people I could overlook, but the Christians who bombarded me with Bible verses were unforgivable. Another reason why I can't stand organized religion. I'm a Christian, believe in God's word, believe in Him. I don't need bullies from both sides of the aisle to bombard me.

Today I learned two things:

1. Adults are worse bullies than children. I can see where their kids get it. Get a clue - you lead by example.

2. If you don't agree with someone, they will stomp you in the ground.

This world is filled with so much bad in it. Today I met a great number of people who live that bad. Explains a lot. Sad thing is no matter what you say, they don't want to hear the truth.

All of it started with "Keep on! Stand by what you believe in!"

How ridiculous!

No comments:

Post a Comment