Friday, December 18, 2015

Geesh!!!

Well, my stove died on Sunday. It was Thursday before someone could come out and check it. He said the stove is over 40 years old and he may not be able to find a part. If not, they have to replace it. This isn't so simple either. They would have to cut part of the cabinet out as this is a drop in stove.

One week without a stove. Now it will be after Christmas before it can be repaired. He found a part and had to order it. You take so many things for granted until you don't have it anymore. This hit at a bad time - Christmas. No baked cookies. No cakes. Not even popping a frozen pizza in the oven!

====================================================

The new year is coming. After the first, my medication will almost double in cost. Of course Social security did not go up. So now I have to find a way to get my meds and buy food. I've been juggling between the two for quite some time now. My fridge is so empty it echoes! My pantry isn't much better.

Cost of living, electricity, food, heat, all go up. Income. Nope. Still don't have a rheumatologist. Looks like this is gonna be a stressful new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment