Wednesday, April 27, 2016

And the Saga Continues

It had been almost a week before I realized I never received my new medication. No one ever called in a prescription. So I called the surgeon's office to find out why.

The nurse told me there wasn't a note concerning blood pressure meds. She out me on hold to find out what was going on. When she returned, she said the doctor wanted to talk to my MD here and hasn't had time. He would call tomorrow.

In other words, he forgot.

I received a call from the surgeon's office. They had spoken and will call in the prescription today. Also wanted me to call and make an appointment for two weeks to MD. Also the surgeon wants an EKG so another trip back to Lexington next week.

I'm tired, stressed and wish I could dig a hole and crawl in. Doctor stress is more dangerous than med side effects.

No comments:

Post a Comment