Monday, July 18, 2016

Blood Test Reports

Received a call from my rheumatologist's office last week. Said my kidney function numbers were not great. But instead of saying if I had any problems to call them, they said this, "If you have any pain or problems with your kidneys, call your local MD." 

I've been diagnosed with systemic lupus for 22 years now. My rheumatologist in Dothan would have put me in the hospital and monitored me for this issue. The rheumatologist here told me to go to another doctor. What's wrong with this picture?! Sad thing is the local MD would have asked me if this wasn't something the rheumatologist should deal with. 

As far as health care was concerned, I was a fool to move from Alabama. Now I can't afford to move back. 

Live and learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment