Sunday, July 31, 2016

I'm Tired!

I'm tired. So tired of stress caused by other people. So tired of dealing with people who never learned manners or how to behave. I'm tired of people telling me to be more sensitive (politically correct) when it comes  my beliefs. I'm tired of seeing people abuse animals and children. I'm sick and tired of women thinking abortion (murder) is birth control. I'm sick of Christians walking away instead of standing up for what they believe. I'm angry that parents don't get the fact that when a child is born, it isn't about them anymore.

My lupus is on high alert today hitting every joint, I'm swollen and in horrible pain. Thanks a lot stress! I read an article recently telling all who suffer from lupus to control your trigger points. How, pray tell, can you control other people who cause stress?!

It also stresses me out when I realize there are so many people who are so naive. Instead of listening to both sides and making common sense decisions they just listen and accept without question. Before this election process began, I had a hard time understanding how the anti-christ yet to come would be admired and accepted by so many. It appears common sense isn't so common anymore. People are too accepting without question.

I watch Judge Jeanine every Saturday night. She is one sharp cookie. She peels off the sugar coating politicians pour over truth (in other words blatant lies) and gets down to the facts.

I can only hope others will hear what she has to say and wake up. This election is not about putting a woman in the White House. It is about so many more important things that affect our day to day lives. If you don't like Trump, fine. Vote for the issues at hand. Just don't listen to the news media and let them decide for you. Just listen. Get out of the "see what you want to see and hear what you want to hear" mindset and start looking at the facts.
Click on the link below.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/07/31/judge-jeanine-reacts-dnc-hillary-clinton-vs-donald-trump-2016-racehttp://insider.foxnews.com/2016/07/31/judge-jeanine-reacts-dnc-hillary-clinton-vs-donald-trump-2016-racek



No comments:

Post a Comment