Thursday, January 12, 2017

When You're just too sick....

On days I'm just too sick to get off the couch, I cuddle with my kitties. They say animals are good to lower blood pressure. Good to help with illness in general. Rain is pouring outside and my outdoor kitties are protected in their own little crates on the front porch. Warm, clean blankets inside. But inside Rascal and Bitty always know when I'm too sick to move. They always curl up near or on top of me. I'm amazed at how they just know on bad days.

So when you're too sick to get off the couch, I hope you have some animal love to encourage you.







1 comment:

  1. Hi Mary,

    My name is Anuj Agarwal. I'm Founder of Feedspot.

    I would like to personally congratulate you as your blog Mary's Page Living with Lupus has been selected by our panelist as one of the Top 30 Lupus Blogs on the web.

    http://blog.feedspot.com/lupus_blogs/

    I personally give you a high-five and want to thank you for your contribution to this world. This is the most comprehensive list of Top 30 LupusBlogs on the internet and I’m honored to have you as part of this!

    Also, you have the honor of displaying the badge on your blog.

    Best,
    Anuj

    ReplyDelete