Thursday, January 12, 2017

Yo yo Up!

The crazy weather is turning to the 60's, back down and up again! I can honestly say this weather is killing me! Everytime the pressure changes the pain increases. One day I awoke to a swollen right leg and foot. Barely able to balance on nerve dead totally numb feet (which is every day). So I pulled myself along the wall and cried the pain away.

The cold did damage to my heating bill. Yikes!!  Thank goodness for cat body heat!! So I will put off filling a couple of prescriptions until next month. Freeze or medicine. Bad choice either way. Cost of meds went up again. Fifteen bottles get expensive.

My birthday is January 20th. Born the day JFK was sworn into office. Glad to see a new person in office that day.

Many memories co email this month. My Mama died January 18, 1985. Two days before my 34th birthday. Her birthday is January 25th. Sadness has been a shadow over January for a long time.

Rain send to have settled in for at least two weeks. Enduring the pain will be tricky. Hoping the next Benlysta infusion will help with the pain. One day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment