Friday, April 21, 2017

Easter Reminder

This past Sunday was Easter Sunday. Reminder of salvation through a risen Savior.

I started throwing up Saturday night. Two hours later I was sick as could be. Didn't get to go anywhere Sunday. My next door neighbors had so many family members show up they had to park in my driveway. Just a reminder of how alone I am in this world. My best friend put flowers on my family's graves. So beautiful! I miss them so much. I miss being able to put flowers out.

I asked,  "Wouldn't it be exciting to be standing in a graveyard when Jesus comes back? The Dead in Christ rise first..." Now she'll remember that comment every time she goes to put out flowers for me.

The graves surrounding my parents and only brother are my mother's family. Sad to see so many headstones with no flowers. There are four markers with my family. Mine is beside my brother's grave.

IF you have family, I hope you spent it with them. When they're gone, they're gone from this earth. The ache of missing them is overwhelming.





No comments:

Post a Comment