Friday, April 14, 2017

Eye Surgery

Next cataract surgery is June 7th. Until then I have to get the dry eye from lupus under control. Add another eye drop prescription to the list! When she checked me out yesterday my eyes were so dry the dye showed a desert floor! All kinds of lines!

Although I can't see well out of the left eye, the pressure came down. So the right eye is next. Will be so glad when it is over!

This week started with Benlysta. For three days I was wiped out and in pain. Yesterday I felt great. Today I'm back to horrible pain in arms, legs, and back. Temperatures are going up and I'm doing my best not to turn on the air. A fan works wonders right now. Even so I woke up freezing this morning. Just wish I could go twenty-four hours without pain. Weather yo yo is still affecting me.
Two doctor appointments next week and a break until May 1st.

Have a wonderful Easter. If you have family spend it with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment