Wednesday, August 2, 2017

DON'T TAKE SIMPLE THINGS FOR GRANTED

Hospital was a nightmare. rehab was a nightmare for three days. i will go into more detail when i'm physically able. Doing four hours of rehab a day. stabbing pain down left leg. bad nerve was repaired and pain is herendous, nothing to do but walk. ONE NEED i have is a bed rail that slides between  mattress and box spring to pull up on my bed. Insurance won't pay. If you can help please let me know. photo from walmart


HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY KEVIN SPACEY. SORRY I MISSED IT.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear about your surgery and pain! Where are you in KY? I live in SE MO, not too far from Paducah. I also have SLE and have had back surgery as well. You should have someone to help you through this very hard journey we are on. I'll remember you in my prayers. God speed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Terri for your kindness and comment. I'm just now getting back to you. Please forgive me being so slow. You are right about this being a very hard journey we are on. So many changes, expenses, etc. All of my immediate family died by the time I reached 35 yrs. old so I've been doing this awhile (56). I've had to learn to do many things on my own, but as time passes and more damage is done, many things don't get done at all. Since I never married I had no children. It has been a long journey and there are days I just wonder why I'm still here. You asked what part of KY. I'm in Wilmore, a small town outside of Lexington. My prayers are with you as well!!

    ReplyDelete